4.20.2010

Going...to see the Butterflies!


It was so nice to have some time at home over spring break! Ellie and I had two fun outings to see the butterflies at the Meijer Gardens. Now that I have a membership again, I love meeting there with friends. In March and April the main conservatory releases hundreds of butterflies and we had a great time seeing them!

Some of my dear friends from small group! Here is Melissa and her two girls, Dylann and Rylee, with Mary with her niece, Linda.

The girls had a fun time chasing around the butterflies and taking pictures!
I think Ellie liked it. She wore her butterfly outfit that day!

Later in the week we met Liz and Violet at the gardens!

We also had fun meeting up with Laurie and Levi there back in March, and also with my mom! I look forward to going in the summer to see the new exhibits and exploring the gardens! Let me know if you would like to join us!

No comments: