4.08.2010

What's in the Basket?

Recently, Ellie has been more curious than ever. She wants to touch, grab, and taste anything she sees. This especially applies to anyone's hair, electronic gadgets, and our eating utensils! She will tell you if she is mad about anything being taken away!

Ellie loves to sit up on her changing table and reach into her basket and pull out diapers. This gave me the idea to put her toy basket on the floor so she could do a similar thing. This entertained her for a little while, and I was surprised when I noticed that she had started to read her Giggle Baby book! It was adorable!

That same day, I had Ellie on our bed as I was folding laundry. I had her Ellie the Elephant toy for her to play with, but she had more fun playing with the hangers and looking into the basket. Eventually, she got the idea that she could pull clothes out of the basket! Thank you, Elizabeth, for helping Mommy with the laundry!

1 comment:

Caryn Tayeh said...

Reading already? What a big girl!